- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
6 Parts Of Your Body You Never Thought You Should Apply Perfume
Typically, we are focused on our wrists, ears and neck while applying perfume.
Although you may not have been doing it wrong, you might have been missing some key spots. This article will help guide you on how to use your perfume effectively.
Your hair is actually one of the best places to spritz perfume because the strands hold fragrance well and leave a trail of scent as you move from place to place.
To avoid any drying of the hair, the best way to apply fragrance to hair is to mist on a brush.
2. Your Elbow
The pulse points are areas on the body where the veins flow close to the skin. These spots emit heat, which helps fragrance develop faster. The typical places to spritz scent all fall under this category: the neck, wrists, cleavage. However, the inside of the elbows is also a hot spot to roll on perfume.
3. In Your Belly Button
Your navel is useful for more than just belly piercings. Dab a few drops of perfume on the spot if you’re wearing a midriff-baring crop top or bikini.
4. Behind Your Knees
The soft area behind your knees is another one of those pulse points perfect for perfume. Throughout the day the scent will kick up as you cross your legs and move around, especially if you’re wearing a dress.
5. Down your Calves
If you’re wearing shorts or a leg-revealing dress, spritz fragrance along the inside of your thighs and calves. The friction between your legs as you walk will create warmth and reinvigorate the scent throughout the day.
6. Your Ankles
Before you slip on your favorite pair of stiletto heels, give your feet a blast of perfume.