- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Stella Damasus replies trolls over her Husband’s and Doris Simeon’s reunion
Some online users queried him for restraining Doris from her son and queried his new wife, Stella for destroying his marriage to Stella.
Well, actress and mum of two who is now in her third marriage has responded by posting a quote from Oprah Winfrey ;
If a man wants you nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
Then she wrote;
“You don’t need permission to love. You don’t need permission to have peace. You don’t need permission to be kind. You don’t need permission to be filled with joy. You don’t need permission to smile. These are some of the best things in life and guess what? They are FREE.
So why aren’t we grabbing as much as we can? Why choose hate instead of Love? Why choose evil instead of kindness? Why choose fights instead of peace? Why do we spend almost half our lives on the negative stuff when the positive stuff are right in front of us and they are free. I made my choice and I am loving it. What about you?”