- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Stella Damasus replies trolls over her Husband’s and Doris Simeon’s reunion
Some online users queried him for restraining Doris from her son and queried his new wife, Stella for destroying his marriage to Stella.
Well, actress and mum of two who is now in her third marriage has responded by posting a quote from Oprah Winfrey ;
If a man wants you nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
Then she wrote;
“You don’t need permission to love. You don’t need permission to have peace. You don’t need permission to be kind. You don’t need permission to be filled with joy. You don’t need permission to smile. These are some of the best things in life and guess what? They are FREE.
So why aren’t we grabbing as much as we can? Why choose hate instead of Love? Why choose evil instead of kindness? Why choose fights instead of peace? Why do we spend almost half our lives on the negative stuff when the positive stuff are right in front of us and they are free. I made my choice and I am loving it. What about you?”