- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Wizkid’s Ex, Tania Omotayo, Super Excited As She Makes Forbes Africa’s Under 30 List (Photos)
Year after year, Forbes features some of the brightest young leaders, entrepreneurs and billionaires under the 30 Under 30 list across various continents.
This year, over 90 people made the Forbes Africa 2018 list spanning across Business, Technology and Creatives.
She has now taken to Instagram to make an emotional post in celebration.
“I made Forbes guys Small Girl with a very big God! I still can’t believe it. For years I would talk about how I wanted to be on Forbes before I was 30, at the beginning of this year especially when I set my goals for the year, being on Forbes was one of them. And less than 6 months later, Boom Tania is on the 30 under 30 list. To think Ziva is only a year and 5 months old is actually insane. I’ve worked sooooo hard building my business and to be recognized by Forbes is such a blessing. I quit my 9-5 job with confidence 2 months after I started Ziva because I knew I had Ziva to fall back on but never in a million years did I think we would have come this far by now. I started Ziva with a pop up, after which I continued to sell the clothes from my house. I would pack all he clothes in my boot just in case anyone ordered anything so I could deliver it from wherever i was.
I literally did everything myself for the first few months, I didn’t hire any staff until about 5 months into the business. I remember when I wanted to start so many people discouraged me, they said things like : “So many people are into fashion”, “You studied advertising at university what do you know about fashion” , “This is a bad idea, you cannot be Africa’s Zara or H&M” amongst so many other things. But God sent me an angel in my friend Kiki who held my hand and taught me everything I needed to know to start a business in fashion and a year and a half later here we are. I can confidently say I am living my dreams and my best life! I love being Iya Ziva it’s one of my biggest blessings and Definitely my biggest accomplishment so far. Thank you to everyone that has supported my business and I. I will forever be grateful .
P.S please do not ever give up on your dreams!!!! Do not ever let anyone tell you that you can’t do something!”