- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
4 Simple Ways You Can Take Care Of Your Braids To Make Them Last Longer
If you have such a problem, you have nothing to worry about anymore as we have got you.
Here are a few tips on how to care for your braids:
1. Wash them regularly
Most people overlook the part of washing your braids because; they do not know the disadvantages of not washing them. Dirt and sweat from our daily activities build up in our hair unknowingly to us and this causes your pores to clog which causes slow hair growth.
2. Do not leave them in for too long
We understand that because braids save time more than anything else during your daily dress up routine it may be tempting to leave them in longer than their prime. However, this does no good to your hair as it causes it to loc, which eventually makes it harder to loosen without cutting your hair.
Braids can be on from a couple of weeks to a maximum of eight weeks.
3. Learn the habit of moisturizing with natural oils
Most moisturizing oils contain mineral oils, and your braids need enough moisture to look nice and shining, that is why you need to avoid mineral oils use natural oils like coconut oils, almond oils and natural leave-in conditioners for your braids.
4. Take care of them at night too
Nighttime care is important for every hairstyle as well as braids when going to bed it is advisable to cover your hair with a silk scarf or a hair net just so your hair does not get dry because of the friction from the pillowcase.
If covering your hair is not your thing, get a silk pillowcase that will do.