- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
I was never a reckless girl – Omotola Jalade reveals
Celebrated actress, Omotola Ekeinde, has reflected on her past and said that she was never a reckless girl.
The actress made this known through her social media page, saying she did not reveal such details before because she thought it was “narcissistic”.
She wrote, “Never did this cause I thought it was narcissistic but today I will. It’s okay. This lady right here… It’s crazy how you sometimes look back and see things differently, isn’t it. You sometimes wish someone showed you then clearly, what you now see today.
She stressed that her past laid a solid foundation for her to become what she is today.
“Dear lady in this picture, I don’t know how you did it, but thanks. Thanks for laying a good foundation that I enjoy today. Thanks for being so strong, so resilient, so focused. You were young but not reckless, sweet but not available, sometimes confused but never wandered. You had your own battles but fought them with grace and won. Even today, when I feel weak, I look at you and draw strength from you. It’s crazy! Thank you.”