- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
I was never a reckless girl – Omotola Jalade reveals
Celebrated actress, Omotola Ekeinde, has reflected on her past and said that she was never a reckless girl.
The actress made this known through her social media page, saying she did not reveal such details before because she thought it was “narcissistic”.
She wrote, “Never did this cause I thought it was narcissistic but today I will. It’s okay. This lady right here… It’s crazy how you sometimes look back and see things differently, isn’t it. You sometimes wish someone showed you then clearly, what you now see today.
She stressed that her past laid a solid foundation for her to become what she is today.
“Dear lady in this picture, I don’t know how you did it, but thanks. Thanks for laying a good foundation that I enjoy today. Thanks for being so strong, so resilient, so focused. You were young but not reckless, sweet but not available, sometimes confused but never wandered. You had your own battles but fought them with grace and won. Even today, when I feel weak, I look at you and draw strength from you. It’s crazy! Thank you.”