- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
I was never a reckless girl – Omotola Jalade reveals
Celebrated actress, Omotola Ekeinde, has reflected on her past and said that she was never a reckless girl.
The actress made this known through her social media page, saying she did not reveal such details before because she thought it was “narcissistic”.
She wrote, “Never did this cause I thought it was narcissistic but today I will. It’s okay. This lady right here… It’s crazy how you sometimes look back and see things differently, isn’t it. You sometimes wish someone showed you then clearly, what you now see today.
She stressed that her past laid a solid foundation for her to become what she is today.
“Dear lady in this picture, I don’t know how you did it, but thanks. Thanks for laying a good foundation that I enjoy today. Thanks for being so strong, so resilient, so focused. You were young but not reckless, sweet but not available, sometimes confused but never wandered. You had your own battles but fought them with grace and won. Even today, when I feel weak, I look at you and draw strength from you. It’s crazy! Thank you.”