- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
I was never a reckless girl – Omotola Jalade reveals
Celebrated actress, Omotola Ekeinde, has reflected on her past and said that she was never a reckless girl.
The actress made this known through her social media page, saying she did not reveal such details before because she thought it was “narcissistic”.
She wrote, “Never did this cause I thought it was narcissistic but today I will. It’s okay. This lady right here… It’s crazy how you sometimes look back and see things differently, isn’t it. You sometimes wish someone showed you then clearly, what you now see today.
She stressed that her past laid a solid foundation for her to become what she is today.
“Dear lady in this picture, I don’t know how you did it, but thanks. Thanks for laying a good foundation that I enjoy today. Thanks for being so strong, so resilient, so focused. You were young but not reckless, sweet but not available, sometimes confused but never wandered. You had your own battles but fought them with grace and won. Even today, when I feel weak, I look at you and draw strength from you. It’s crazy! Thank you.”