- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Young Nigerian Slay Queen Allegedly Dies Due To Abuse Of Tramadol (PHOTOS)
Despite the concerted campaign to change the hearts and minds of especially the youth in fighting the drug menace of Tramadol, many remain in its grips all across the nation.
According to some reports floating around, a young lady known for her social media sauciness has passed away, allegedly from having abused the drug.
Candie Barbie as she’s known is your typical social media slay queen with numerous photos posted with childish captions to show how ‘hardcore’ she is.
However, she is reported to have died Wednesday due to abuse of Tramadol alongside a friend, another slay queen known as Cha Chaa.
On social media whilst some friends claim Tramadol led to her death others also swear it might have been due to poison.
Check out photos of Candie Barbie gleaned from social media below…