- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
9 areas where Fans compared Davido, Wizkid — See why OBO won💪
Davido vs Wizkid: The competition between both acts has divided the pop music base in Nigeria with half repping Omo Baba Olowo, and the other half holding it down for Wizzy.
These are 5 areas where Davido won Wizkid in Fans’ assessment.
1. Who’s richer Davido Or Wizkid?
With a Net Worth of $21 Million Dollars, Davido has always been soaring among the richest Nigerian Musicians. Few of his endorsement deals include his N30 million naira deal with MTN, N100 million naira deal with Pepsi soft drink brand where Wizkid is also an Ambassador, and a deal with Guiness Nigeria worth millions. He’s at the top of the music industry, and one of the lucky Nigerian artistes signed to Sony Music.
‘Davido Obviously Has More Money’. When it comes to the money war, Davido holds the bigger gun. In addition to his achievement, being the son of a multi-millionaire makes him a very rich individual based off his future inheritance.
Before the release of his first album, he moved into a owned mansion when Wizkid rented a house in Lekki after considerable success after his first was released.
According to ‘Dare’ a Fan of both artiste who was interviewed, Davido’s money count is considered too much for Wizzy to match.