- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
9 areas where Fans compared Davido, Wizkid — See why OBO won?
Davido vs Wizkid: The competition between both acts has divided the pop music base in Nigeria with half repping Omo Baba Olowo, and the other half holding it down for Wizzy.
These are 5 areas where Davido won Wizkid in Fans’ assessment.
1. Who’s richer Davido Or Wizkid?
With a Net Worth of $21 Million Dollars, Davido has always been soaring among the richest Nigerian Musicians. Few of his endorsement deals include his N30 million naira deal with MTN, N100 million naira deal with Pepsi soft drink brand where Wizkid is also an Ambassador, and a deal with Guiness Nigeria worth millions. He’s at the top of the music industry, and one of the lucky Nigerian artistes signed to Sony Music.
‘Davido Obviously Has More Money’. When it comes to the money war, Davido holds the bigger gun. In addition to his achievement, being the son of a multi-millionaire makes him a very rich individual based off his future inheritance.
Before the release of his first album, he moved into a owned mansion when Wizkid rented a house in Lekki after considerable success after his first was released.
According to ‘Dare’ a Fan of both artiste who was interviewed, Davido’s money count is considered too much for Wizzy to match.