- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
9 areas where Fans compared Davido, Wizkid — See why OBO won💪
Davido vs Wizkid: The competition between both acts has divided the pop music base in Nigeria with half repping Omo Baba Olowo, and the other half holding it down for Wizzy.
These are 5 areas where Davido won Wizkid in Fans’ assessment.
1. Who’s richer Davido Or Wizkid?
With a Net Worth of $21 Million Dollars, Davido has always been soaring among the richest Nigerian Musicians. Few of his endorsement deals include his N30 million naira deal with MTN, N100 million naira deal with Pepsi soft drink brand where Wizkid is also an Ambassador, and a deal with Guiness Nigeria worth millions. He’s at the top of the music industry, and one of the lucky Nigerian artistes signed to Sony Music.
‘Davido Obviously Has More Money’. When it comes to the money war, Davido holds the bigger gun. In addition to his achievement, being the son of a multi-millionaire makes him a very rich individual based off his future inheritance.
Before the release of his first album, he moved into a owned mansion when Wizkid rented a house in Lekki after considerable success after his first was released.
According to ‘Dare’ a Fan of both artiste who was interviewed, Davido’s money count is considered too much for Wizzy to match.