- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Tragedy As Kerosene Explosion Wrecks Havoc On a Residential Building In Delta State (Photos)
A tragedy occurred earlier today in Sapele area of Delta state after fire explosion said to have been caused by adulterated kerosene – razed down a building. A lady was said to have bought kerosene from the market as she got home, she poured the kerosene in the stove before she noticed the colour was different.
The lady was said to have poured the kerosene in a basin, after pouring it she gave a little distance then lit a match stick. This act generated an uncontrollable explosion which wrecked havoc on the lady and other properties in the area.
The lady was rushed to the hospital because she was caught up in the explosion with vital parts of her body including her Bosom burnt severely.
About 18 rooms were razed down containing properties worth thousands of naira, some tenants were fast enough to rescue their household properties but others were not lucky…
Another photo below: