- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
Tragedy As Kerosene Explosion Wrecks Havoc On a Residential Building In Delta State (Photos)
A tragedy occurred earlier today in Sapele area of Delta state after fire explosion said to have been caused by adulterated kerosene – razed down a building. A lady was said to have bought kerosene from the market as she got home, she poured the kerosene in the stove before she noticed the colour was different.
The lady was said to have poured the kerosene in a basin, after pouring it she gave a little distance then lit a match stick. This act generated an uncontrollable explosion which wrecked havoc on the lady and other properties in the area.
The lady was rushed to the hospital because she was caught up in the explosion with vital parts of her body including her Bosom burnt severely.
About 18 rooms were razed down containing properties worth thousands of naira, some tenants were fast enough to rescue their household properties but others were not lucky…
Another photo below: