- BREAKING: Tragedy averted as Air Peace plane loses front tire, crash-lands in Lagos Airport [VIDEO]
- Breaking: Gunshots as Shi’ites return to the streets of Abuja
- BREAKING: House of Reps in rowdy session over El-Zakzaky, Shiites
- UPDATED: See full list of Buhari’s ministerial nominees
- UPDATED: Buhari appoints Akpabio, Keyamo, Fashola, 40 other ministers
- Buhari finally sends ministerial nominees list to Senate
- BREAKING: Multi-Million Naira Properties Destroyed As Ojodu Market Goes Ablaze
- BREAKING: Channels TV reporter shot during Shi’ites protest is dead
- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
IMSU goes tough on Indecent dressing, bans ripped jeans
The fight against indecent dressing by the management of Imo State University (IMSU), has taken its full course on campus with the warning that improperly dressed students will henceforth not allowed into the campus.
According to Elijah, all personnel of the school security at the main Gate, Extension and Back gate have stepped-up their operations by monitoring students closely even to the extent of going to classes to check if there is any student who is dressed against the rule of the school and has succeeded in sneaking into the lecture halls.
It was observed that the school management has considered indecent dressing as a capital offense in the campus and has decided to go tough on students putting on crazy jeans, crazy hairstyles, and those who put on slippers to campus.
Hence, students who are caught in the act have their crazy and seductive wears torn into pieces and after wards prevented from entering the campus.
The school deputy Vice-Chancellor Academics, Prof. Nkwam Uwaoma have taken the lead as he was spotted recently enforcing the regulation at different points, from the school