- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
IMSU goes tough on Indecent dressing, bans ripped jeans
The fight against indecent dressing by the management of Imo State University (IMSU), has taken its full course on campus with the warning that improperly dressed students will henceforth not allowed into the campus.
According to Elijah, all personnel of the school security at the main Gate, Extension and Back gate have stepped-up their operations by monitoring students closely even to the extent of going to classes to check if there is any student who is dressed against the rule of the school and has succeeded in sneaking into the lecture halls.
It was observed that the school management has considered indecent dressing as a capital offense in the campus and has decided to go tough on students putting on crazy jeans, crazy hairstyles, and those who put on slippers to campus.
Hence, students who are caught in the act have their crazy and seductive wears torn into pieces and after wards prevented from entering the campus.
The school deputy Vice-Chancellor Academics, Prof. Nkwam Uwaoma have taken the lead as he was spotted recently enforcing the regulation at different points, from the school