- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
‘The way men lie, I’m beginning to think poor Eve didn’t eat the forbidden fruit first’ – Juliet Ibrahim
It is possible that Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim is out here giving us hints that her relationship with rapper Iceberg Slim may as rumoured, be definitely over.
Ibrahim took to her twitter page to shake tables, talking about the way men lie, saying it is possible Eve in the bible as written, wasn’t the first to eat the forbidden fruit.
Juliet Ibrahim is a Ghanaian actress, film producer, singer and humanitarian of Lebanese, Liberian and Ghanaian descent. She won the Best Actress in a Leading Role award at the 2010 Ghana Movie Awards for her role in 4 Play. She has been referred to as the “Most Beautiful West African Woman” according to A-listers
Read her tweet below: