- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
‘The way men lie, I’m beginning to think poor Eve didn’t eat the forbidden fruit first’ – Juliet Ibrahim
It is possible that Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim is out here giving us hints that her relationship with rapper Iceberg Slim may as rumoured, be definitely over.
Ibrahim took to her twitter page to shake tables, talking about the way men lie, saying it is possible Eve in the bible as written, wasn’t the first to eat the forbidden fruit.
Juliet Ibrahim is a Ghanaian actress, film producer, singer and humanitarian of Lebanese, Liberian and Ghanaian descent. She won the Best Actress in a Leading Role award at the 2010 Ghana Movie Awards for her role in 4 Play. She has been referred to as the “Most Beautiful West African Woman” according to A-listers
Read her tweet below: