- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
“For the first time, I will commend General Buhari” – Actor, Yomi Fabiyi
In light of the recent report that head of states, President Buhari declared June 12 as the new Democracy day as well as honouring Late Moshood Abiola, Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi has lauded the President’s action.
He wrote on IG:
Politics or no politics, the honour done to Late Chief MKO Abiola, KINJIGBE and Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi is in order and melts my heart. For the first time I will commend General Buhari.
We do not have to politicize everything. For the sake of democracy and those that paid the ultimate prize we all enjoy today, it is a welcome development and deserving. Better late than never. This is NOT politics, this is the RIGHT thing – Yomi Fabiyi.