- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
“For the first time, I will commend General Buhari” – Actor, Yomi Fabiyi
In light of the recent report that head of states, President Buhari declared June 12 as the new Democracy day as well as honouring Late Moshood Abiola, Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi has lauded the President’s action.
He wrote on IG:
Politics or no politics, the honour done to Late Chief MKO Abiola, KINJIGBE and Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi is in order and melts my heart. For the first time I will commend General Buhari.
We do not have to politicize everything. For the sake of democracy and those that paid the ultimate prize we all enjoy today, it is a welcome development and deserving. Better late than never. This is NOT politics, this is the RIGHT thing – Yomi Fabiyi.