- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
“For the first time, I will commend General Buhari” – Actor, Yomi Fabiyi
In light of the recent report that head of states, President Buhari declared June 12 as the new Democracy day as well as honouring Late Moshood Abiola, Nollywood actor, Yomi Fabiyi has lauded the President’s action.
He wrote on IG:
Politics or no politics, the honour done to Late Chief MKO Abiola, KINJIGBE and Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi is in order and melts my heart. For the first time I will commend General Buhari.
We do not have to politicize everything. For the sake of democracy and those that paid the ultimate prize we all enjoy today, it is a welcome development and deserving. Better late than never. This is NOT politics, this is the RIGHT thing – Yomi Fabiyi.