- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Meghan Markle not enjoying ‘Royal restrictions’, reportedly missing old life, may divorce for the “third time”
Meghan Markle has only been married for 2 weeks but foreign blogs are already predicting a divorce for her. There are also claims that this is her third divorce, not second as everyone’s been led to believe.
Multiple publications are making the same claim about Meghan Markle’s divorce. Radar Online claims Meghan is fed up with her new life and wants out. They claim she misses her old life, especially her life as an actress, and finds royal life a bit extreme.
Quoting a palace insider, Radar wrote:
Meghan hasn’t really adjusted well to her new role.
She misses acting and she misses Los Angeles. She misses her family, and her friends.
Meghan gave up everything for Prince Harry and although she’s madly in love with him, the Queen’s rules are a bit too extreme for her.
The source also claims Meghan is finding it difficult to get along with her sister-in-law, Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge.
The source added:
Kate is supposed to be Meghan’s tutor, but the two are very different. She will never live up to Kate’s standards.
The National Enquirer claims Trevor Engelson isn’t Meghan Markle’s first husband. They claim Meghan was married for the first time to a man she met at Northwestern University who now resides on the East Coast.
According to People Magazine, The Queen is trying to help Megan adjust to her new role. The two are scheduled to go on a solo trip 200 miles north of England later this month.
The report said:
“The Queen knows the potential pitfalls of not giving [new members] a guiding hand,” Ingrid Seward, author of the recent biography of the Queen and Prince Philip, My Husband & I, tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue. “It’s all about the monarchy. She can’t expect Meghan to know everything without being shown.”
“She doesn’t want 70 years of hard work to be for nothing,” adds Seward. “I’m sure she feels Meghan needs a steadying hand in these early days.”