- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Meghan Markle not enjoying ‘Royal restrictions’, reportedly missing old life, may divorce for the “third time”
Meghan Markle has only been married for 2 weeks but foreign blogs are already predicting a divorce for her. There are also claims that this is her third divorce, not second as everyone’s been led to believe.
Multiple publications are making the same claim about Meghan Markle’s divorce. Radar Online claims Meghan is fed up with her new life and wants out. They claim she misses her old life, especially her life as an actress, and finds royal life a bit extreme.
Quoting a palace insider, Radar wrote:
Meghan hasn’t really adjusted well to her new role.
She misses acting and she misses Los Angeles. She misses her family, and her friends.
Meghan gave up everything for Prince Harry and although she’s madly in love with him, the Queen’s rules are a bit too extreme for her.
The source also claims Meghan is finding it difficult to get along with her sister-in-law, Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge.
The source added:
Kate is supposed to be Meghan’s tutor, but the two are very different. She will never live up to Kate’s standards.
The National Enquirer claims Trevor Engelson isn’t Meghan Markle’s first husband. They claim Meghan was married for the first time to a man she met at Northwestern University who now resides on the East Coast.
According to People Magazine, The Queen is trying to help Megan adjust to her new role. The two are scheduled to go on a solo trip 200 miles north of England later this month.
The report said:
“The Queen knows the potential pitfalls of not giving [new members] a guiding hand,” Ingrid Seward, author of the recent biography of the Queen and Prince Philip, My Husband & I, tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue. “It’s all about the monarchy. She can’t expect Meghan to know everything without being shown.”
“She doesn’t want 70 years of hard work to be for nothing,” adds Seward. “I’m sure she feels Meghan needs a steadying hand in these early days.”