- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Instagram influencer Licious Rika calls out Busola Dakolo for opening up (video)
For a while now, the internet has been hearing several cases of accusations and allegations against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Common Wealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) sexually assaulting his female church members.
While some have rubbished the stories given that there is no substantial evidence to prove the said pastor committed the crime, the accusations lingered on and even escalated when the singer, Timi Dakolo, called him out on social media a short while ago.
The singer had boldly claimed that Pastor Fatoyinbo was notorious for forcefully having his way with female church members and sounded too sure of his claims. It became clear what Dakolo’s pain was when recently, his wife, Busola, exposed the pastor.
The professional photographer had put up a post where she stated that she was set to tell her truth and had conquered all her fears.
It was a piece of the puzzle that people were yet to understand until she sat in an interview with YNaija where she gave a detailed version of how Fatoyinbo stripped her of her purity when she was finishing secondary in Ilorin.
According to Busola who is now a mother of three, she had joined a fellowship called Divine Delight headed by Pastor Biodun many years ago.
During one of her holidays in Ilorin, the fellowship had become a church (COZA) still headed by Fatoyinbo. He had assured her that he wanted to be her spiritual father and be an avenue for her to lay her worries and fears. When she started to believe he genuinely cared for her, he showed up at her house early one morning and forcefully had his way with her.
Busola revealed that Pastor Biodun stripped her of her purity and was the first man to enter her.
Controversial Instagram influencer Licious Rika has blasted Busola Dakolo for coming to open up on her alleged rape incident with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the COZA church.
Licious Rika in her reaction via a video she posted on Instagram, said Busola ought to have healed and moved on, and she was supposed to consider her children before coming out on social media to expose the pastor
For a married woman you should never come out to say you were raped – Nigerian Lady tells Busola Dakolo pic.twitter.com/iOkQWGFlkQ
— #BBNaija Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) June 29, 2019