- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
Nigerian man commits suicide after going broke in South Africa
A Nigerian man identified as Emeka Okafor AKA Oracle, has committed suicide by drinking battery acid, after allegedly going broke in South Africa.
The sad incident occurred, yesterday, June 7 in Johannesburg, the country’s capital.
The deceased, who attended Command Day Secondary School in Lagos, left behind a daughter and fiancée.