- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Nigerian man commits suicide after going broke in South Africa
A Nigerian man identified as Emeka Okafor AKA Oracle, has committed suicide by drinking battery acid, after allegedly going broke in South Africa.
The sad incident occurred, yesterday, June 7 in Johannesburg, the country’s capital.
The deceased, who attended Command Day Secondary School in Lagos, left behind a daughter and fiancée.