- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
Nigerian man commits suicide after going broke in South Africa
A Nigerian man identified as Emeka Okafor AKA Oracle, has committed suicide by drinking battery acid, after allegedly going broke in South Africa.
The sad incident occurred, yesterday, June 7 in Johannesburg, the country’s capital.
The deceased, who attended Command Day Secondary School in Lagos, left behind a daughter and fiancée.