- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Popular CNN reporter, Bourdain commits suicide
Popular CNN host, Anthony Bourdain has been reported dead. CNN confirmed Bourdain’s death on Friday.
“It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain.
“His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller. His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time.” CNN said in a statement released on Friday morning.
It was gathered that Bourdain was in France working on an upcoming episode of his award-winning CNN series “Parts Unknown’ when his close friend Eric Ripert found him dead in his room
“Tony was an exceptional talent.
“Tony will be greatly missed not only for his work but also for the passion with which he did it,” CNN President Jeff Zucker said in a condolence message.