- Breaking: Election Tribunal dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari
- Breaking: 12 injured as 3 Storey Building Collapses in Lagos
- JUST IN: Court strikes out certificate fraud case against AbdulRazaq
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects Atiku’s request to access INEC server
- JUST IN: Lawan’s SA on Media resigns
- Breaking: Two injured as building collapses in Lagos
- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
Popular CNN reporter, Bourdain commits suicide
Popular CNN host, Anthony Bourdain has been reported dead. CNN confirmed Bourdain’s death on Friday.
“It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain.
“His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller. His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time.” CNN said in a statement released on Friday morning.
It was gathered that Bourdain was in France working on an upcoming episode of his award-winning CNN series “Parts Unknown’ when his close friend Eric Ripert found him dead in his room
“Tony was an exceptional talent.
“Tony will be greatly missed not only for his work but also for the passion with which he did it,” CNN President Jeff Zucker said in a condolence message.