- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Popular CNN reporter, Bourdain commits suicide
Popular CNN host, Anthony Bourdain has been reported dead. CNN confirmed Bourdain’s death on Friday.
“It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain.
“His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller. His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time.” CNN said in a statement released on Friday morning.
It was gathered that Bourdain was in France working on an upcoming episode of his award-winning CNN series “Parts Unknown’ when his close friend Eric Ripert found him dead in his room
“Tony was an exceptional talent.
“Tony will be greatly missed not only for his work but also for the passion with which he did it,” CNN President Jeff Zucker said in a condolence message.