- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Popular CNN reporter, Bourdain commits suicide
Popular CNN host, Anthony Bourdain has been reported dead. CNN confirmed Bourdain’s death on Friday.
“It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain.
“His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller. His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time.” CNN said in a statement released on Friday morning.
It was gathered that Bourdain was in France working on an upcoming episode of his award-winning CNN series “Parts Unknown’ when his close friend Eric Ripert found him dead in his room
“Tony was an exceptional talent.
“Tony will be greatly missed not only for his work but also for the passion with which he did it,” CNN President Jeff Zucker said in a condolence message.