- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Sad! Tumbled BRT bus kill man sacked from work on his way back home
Fatal accident on Third Mainland Bridge as BRT bus somersaults and cuts man who just got sacked into two.
An accident on Third Mainland Bridge has left at least one man dead. The accident took place this afternoon. A BRT bus reportedly veered off the road and tumbled. In the process, it hit a man who was riding on a motorcycle. The man was cut into two and died at the scene.
A letter found in the possession of the deceased shows he had just been sacked from work, a LASTMA official at the scene revealed.