- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Sad! Tumbled BRT bus kill man sacked from work on his way back home
Fatal accident on Third Mainland Bridge as BRT bus somersaults and cuts man who just got sacked into two.
An accident on Third Mainland Bridge has left at least one man dead. The accident took place this afternoon. A BRT bus reportedly veered off the road and tumbled. In the process, it hit a man who was riding on a motorcycle. The man was cut into two and died at the scene.
A letter found in the possession of the deceased shows he had just been sacked from work, a LASTMA official at the scene revealed.