- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Sad! Tumbled BRT bus kill man sacked from work on his way back home
Fatal accident on Third Mainland Bridge as BRT bus somersaults and cuts man who just got sacked into two.
An accident on Third Mainland Bridge has left at least one man dead. The accident took place this afternoon. A BRT bus reportedly veered off the road and tumbled. In the process, it hit a man who was riding on a motorcycle. The man was cut into two and died at the scene.
A letter found in the possession of the deceased shows he had just been sacked from work, a LASTMA official at the scene revealed.