- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
Sad! Tumbled BRT bus kill man sacked from work on his way back home
Fatal accident on Third Mainland Bridge as BRT bus somersaults and cuts man who just got sacked into two.
An accident on Third Mainland Bridge has left at least one man dead. The accident took place this afternoon. A BRT bus reportedly veered off the road and tumbled. In the process, it hit a man who was riding on a motorcycle. The man was cut into two and died at the scene.
A letter found in the possession of the deceased shows he had just been sacked from work, a LASTMA official at the scene revealed.