- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Sad! Tumbled BRT bus kill man sacked from work on his way back home
Fatal accident on Third Mainland Bridge as BRT bus somersaults and cuts man who just got sacked into two.
An accident on Third Mainland Bridge has left at least one man dead. The accident took place this afternoon. A BRT bus reportedly veered off the road and tumbled. In the process, it hit a man who was riding on a motorcycle. The man was cut into two and died at the scene.
A letter found in the possession of the deceased shows he had just been sacked from work, a LASTMA official at the scene revealed.