- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Online users especially former comedian and singer, Tunde Ednut, were criticisizing her and asking questions because she was ‘typing in tongues’.
In a swift reaction to the controversy, the actress, who says she’s “radical for Jesus”, explained why it’s possible to type in tongues.
According to Tonto, if people can sing and type “Skrrr pa” when Big Shaq’s “Man’s Not Hot” comes on, then she can also type in tongues.
Below is her explanation;