- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Online users especially former comedian and singer, Tunde Ednut, were criticisizing her and asking questions because she was ‘typing in tongues’.
In a swift reaction to the controversy, the actress, who says she’s “radical for Jesus”, explained why it’s possible to type in tongues.
According to Tonto, if people can sing and type “Skrrr pa” when Big Shaq’s “Man’s Not Hot” comes on, then she can also type in tongues.
Below is her explanation;