- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Addict
Sometimes you come across some shocking tales on the internet and question if it is true or jokes! Can you imagine a family hiring a spare member of family to keep up with an addiction of their daughter!?? What do you think of this sort of job?
A twitter user shared this shocking below about a family that pays a guy N170k monthly to satisfy the abnormal sexual urges of their daughter. See full story below:
Nigeria is hard!!!
So i met a guy who has been working as a personal sex (i don’t know what to call it) staff to a Lady who’s a nymph.
He has been on the job for the past 6 months earning 170k tax free every month.
Apparently the girls family discovered her condition (i didn’t bother to ask how they discovered) and decided that instead of their daughter embarrassing them by sleeping around with just anybody.
They should hire somebody to satisfy her
The guy said he knacks a minimum of 5 times daily on dull days and can go up to 7 times.
He goes everywhere with her even church cause the thing can come anytime.
The guy lives with them, eats what he likes.
As i was looking at the guy, personally i give him till November/December he will collapse.
He even said he doesn’t release anything again and he feels pains all round his body most times (i told him enjoyment is killing him gradually and i bought him beer).