- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Is A Sex Addict
Sometimes you come across some shocking tales on the internet and question if it is true or jokes! Can you imagine a family hiring a spare member of family to keep up with an addiction of their daughter!?? What do you think of this sort of job?
A twitter user shared this shocking below about a family that pays a guy N170k monthly to satisfy the abnormal sexual urges of their daughter. See full story below:
Nigeria is hard!!!
So i met a guy who has been working as a personal sex (i don’t know what to call it) staff to a Lady who’s a nymph.
He has been on the job for the past 6 months earning 170k tax free every month.
Apparently the girls family discovered her condition (i didn’t bother to ask how they discovered) and decided that instead of their daughter embarrassing them by sleeping around with just anybody.
They should hire somebody to satisfy her
The guy said he knacks a minimum of 5 times daily on dull days and can go up to 7 times.
He goes everywhere with her even church cause the thing can come anytime.
The guy lives with them, eats what he likes.
As i was looking at the guy, personally i give him till November/December he will collapse.
He even said he doesn’t release anything again and he feels pains all round his body most times (i told him enjoyment is killing him gradually and i bought him beer).