- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
President Buhari reveals what he discussed with Tobi, Kunle Afolayan, Small Doctor & other celebs he broke fast with
President Buhari has revealed what he discussed in the meeting which he had yesterday with some Nigerian celebrities at the Presidential Villa.
He met with Adebayo Salami, popularly known as Oga Bello, Kunle Afolayan, Tobi Bakre of Big Brother, Adedimeji Lateef, Small Doctor, Sound Sultan among others in attendance.
Buhari on his official Twitter handle confirmed the meeting.
He said that during the meeting, he assured them of efforts to create an enabling environment for Entertainers and Nigerian youths to excel.
He also urged Nigerian youths to get their PVCs and exercise their voting right come 2019.
His tweets read:
”Last night, I was pleased to host to the Breaking of the Ramadan Fast with young Nigerians working in entertainment, arts, media and other fields.
“I thanked them for their continuing support, and assured that we will create a Nigeria that works for them and for all Nigerians.
“From our Social Investment Programmes, to the work of the Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council (PEBEC), to our vision for Agriculture, Technology, and many other policies, we are demonstrating our commitment to creating an environment for young Nigerians to thrive.
“I also reminded them of their power to vote candidates of their choice, which is one of the founding principles of democracy. Your vote is your power, get your PVCs, vote for whoever you desire, regardless of ethnicity or religion and encourage other people to vote as well.”