- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
Slay Queen Travels From Abuja To Lagos To “Have Fun” With A Guy But What She Met Is Unbelievable (Photos)
An online relationship expert, Ben, has taken to his page to share the story of a lady who was deceived by a guy she met online.
According to her, she met a guy on social media and decided to visit him in Lagos not knowing that he stays in a one room apartment in Ogun state.
Here’s how she shared her story;
“This guy lied to me about staying in Ikeja, Lagos but Ben he stays in Ogun state in one small room, he even cooks inside the one room, everywhere is just smelling, even my room in Abuja is bigger and neater than this.
Now I told him I want to go back but he refused to give me transport saying he is broke he doesn’t have money.
Since I came, I have been eating yam for the past 3 days now only yam and the yam has finished. Please I need help and advice please. I’m in Sango Bridge sugar, I’m really tired of staying, I want to go back home please I need advice.
He said he stays in safe contain in Ikeja. I have never been to Lagos before, it was my first time. I didn’t even know I’m in Ogun state until people started saying I’m in Ogun not Lagos. I thought I’m coming to lag to have fun after all he promised me ooooo. I didn’t know I’m coming to suffer”…
See screen shot of the lady’s chat with relationship expert, Ben: