- Breaking: Senate President, Ahmad Lawan withdraws appointment of media aide, Festus Adedayo
- Breaking: Tension in Bauchi Assembly as two Speakers emerge
- Breaking: Buhari appoints new GMD for NNPC
- Breaking: Abducted ex-minister’s son, Dayo Adewole, regains freedom
- Breaking: Buhari returns Ahmed Idris as AGF
- Breaking: Luis Enrique resigns as Spain’s coach
- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
Frustrated female student commits suicide in Ogun State
A young Nigerian woman identified as Adewara Damilola Blessings has reportedly killed herself by drinking deadly insecticide known as sniper.
Adewara Damilola Blessings was a student of Ogun State Institute Of Technology, Igbesa before taking her own life. The incident was confirmed by the decease’s friends who penned tributes to her on social media.
A close friend of the deceased identified as Yetunde Oluwatobi Omidiji, revealed that Damilola left no clue for her friends to know before deciding to take her life in such a dramatic way.
Another friend of the deceased, Mhiz Khadeejah Abiodun, took to Facebook to mourn the death. She wrote:
“RIP to my bestie for life, my roomie, gist partner still can’t believe you are gone. I can’t hold the tears back. It wasn’t fair that your life had to end. I will always keep you in my heart.
May Almighty Allah Grant you Al-janat firdauis. Adewara Damilola Blessings is gone oooo. My Harikeade is gone.”