- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Frustrated female student commits suicide in Ogun State
A young Nigerian woman identified as Adewara Damilola Blessings has reportedly killed herself by drinking deadly insecticide known as sniper.
Adewara Damilola Blessings was a student of Ogun State Institute Of Technology, Igbesa before taking her own life. The incident was confirmed by the decease’s friends who penned tributes to her on social media.
A close friend of the deceased identified as Yetunde Oluwatobi Omidiji, revealed that Damilola left no clue for her friends to know before deciding to take her life in such a dramatic way.
Another friend of the deceased, Mhiz Khadeejah Abiodun, took to Facebook to mourn the death. She wrote:
“RIP to my bestie for life, my roomie, gist partner still can’t believe you are gone. I can’t hold the tears back. It wasn’t fair that your life had to end. I will always keep you in my heart.
May Almighty Allah Grant you Al-janat firdauis. Adewara Damilola Blessings is gone oooo. My Harikeade is gone.”