- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
I knew Ubi Franklin before he married Lilian Esoro – Tboss
Ex-BBN contestant, TBoss, has slammed those questioning her closeness to actress Lilian Esoro’s embattled husband, Ubi Franklin.
In a recent interview with Sunday Scoop, she revealed that she had known Franklin for 16 years, even before meeting Esoro. Her words, “I don’t see why I should not respond to people whenever they say rubbish on my page if I feel like doing so.
I don’t understand why people are concerned that I was hanging out with my friend. He is my friend and we didn’t talk about any issues with his wife and I didn’t know if they had divorced or not.
I have known Ubi for 16 years, which was before he met his wife. I don’t have to justify anything to anyone.” The former BBN contestant also insisted that Franklin was already separated before they started hanging out.
She said, “I don’t know why people are always on my case. Does it mean I cannot talk to a man without people insinuating I am having an affair with him?“