- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
I knew Ubi Franklin before he married Lilian Esoro – Tboss
Ex-BBN contestant, TBoss, has slammed those questioning her closeness to actress Lilian Esoro’s embattled husband, Ubi Franklin.
In a recent interview with Sunday Scoop, she revealed that she had known Franklin for 16 years, even before meeting Esoro. Her words, “I don’t see why I should not respond to people whenever they say rubbish on my page if I feel like doing so.
I don’t understand why people are concerned that I was hanging out with my friend. He is my friend and we didn’t talk about any issues with his wife and I didn’t know if they had divorced or not.
I have known Ubi for 16 years, which was before he met his wife. I don’t have to justify anything to anyone.” The former BBN contestant also insisted that Franklin was already separated before they started hanging out.
She said, “I don’t know why people are always on my case. Does it mean I cannot talk to a man without people insinuating I am having an affair with him?“