- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
I knew Ubi Franklin before he married Lilian Esoro – Tboss
Ex-BBN contestant, TBoss, has slammed those questioning her closeness to actress Lilian Esoro’s embattled husband, Ubi Franklin.
In a recent interview with Sunday Scoop, she revealed that she had known Franklin for 16 years, even before meeting Esoro. Her words, “I don’t see why I should not respond to people whenever they say rubbish on my page if I feel like doing so.
I don’t understand why people are concerned that I was hanging out with my friend. He is my friend and we didn’t talk about any issues with his wife and I didn’t know if they had divorced or not.
I have known Ubi for 16 years, which was before he met his wife. I don’t have to justify anything to anyone.” The former BBN contestant also insisted that Franklin was already separated before they started hanging out.
She said, “I don’t know why people are always on my case. Does it mean I cannot talk to a man without people insinuating I am having an affair with him?“