- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
I knew Ubi Franklin before he married Lilian Esoro – Tboss
Ex-BBN contestant, TBoss, has slammed those questioning her closeness to actress Lilian Esoro’s embattled husband, Ubi Franklin.
In a recent interview with Sunday Scoop, she revealed that she had known Franklin for 16 years, even before meeting Esoro. Her words, “I don’t see why I should not respond to people whenever they say rubbish on my page if I feel like doing so.
I don’t understand why people are concerned that I was hanging out with my friend. He is my friend and we didn’t talk about any issues with his wife and I didn’t know if they had divorced or not.
I have known Ubi for 16 years, which was before he met his wife. I don’t have to justify anything to anyone.” The former BBN contestant also insisted that Franklin was already separated before they started hanging out.
She said, “I don’t know why people are always on my case. Does it mean I cannot talk to a man without people insinuating I am having an affair with him?“