- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
Actress, Bose Alao apologize to her husband for putting news of their troubled marriage on social media
A week ago, Nollywood actress Bose Alao called out her footballer husband, Rasak Omotoyosi for domestic violence saying their 10 year marriage has been a scam and she’s running for her dear life.
Yesterday, she was back on Instagram apologising for washing their dirty linen in public saying, ‘you have been a wonderful husband and a proud father, is just sad we both can’t manage our anger’.
Her post reads:
I will be deceiving myself to say nothing happened or pretend I didn’t see all published between my husband and I, it has become so overwhelming that I do not know how to handle it anymore, but to start with,everything I read on Instagram was not posted by me or meant for the gram .no.
If u follow my husband and I you will know we ain’t friends on Instagram for a long time,my WhatsApp is the only place we have each other which was the reason I showed and expressed my hurt on WhatsApp so he could see it, the violence is on both side which is the reason we need therapy and now undergoing because there is no justification to DV.