- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Actress, Bose Alao apologize to her husband for putting news of their troubled marriage on social media
A week ago, Nollywood actress Bose Alao called out her footballer husband, Rasak Omotoyosi for domestic violence saying their 10 year marriage has been a scam and she’s running for her dear life.
Yesterday, she was back on Instagram apologising for washing their dirty linen in public saying, ‘you have been a wonderful husband and a proud father, is just sad we both can’t manage our anger’.
Her post reads:
I will be deceiving myself to say nothing happened or pretend I didn’t see all published between my husband and I, it has become so overwhelming that I do not know how to handle it anymore, but to start with,everything I read on Instagram was not posted by me or meant for the gram .no.
If u follow my husband and I you will know we ain’t friends on Instagram for a long time,my WhatsApp is the only place we have each other which was the reason I showed and expressed my hurt on WhatsApp so he could see it, the violence is on both side which is the reason we need therapy and now undergoing because there is no justification to DV.