- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
- Nollywood loses another Veteran Actor, Chike Osuji
Iyanya reveals ‘never heard info’ about Ubi Franklin, MMMG, deal with Don Jazzy
‘When I left MMMG, I signed off the whole company Ubi Franklin and I never signed a record deal with Don Jazzy’ – Iyanya reveals
Nigerian singer, Iyanya seems quite pissed off this morning. He’s on twitter shaking tables, revealing things and calling out his management, Temple Music.
According to the ‘kukere’ singer, ‘When I left MMMG I left everything for Ubi cos I wanted to be happy signed off the whole company ubi didn’t want me to buh I needed some peace’.
Then he confirmed that he never signed any deal with Don Jazzy‘s Mavin records saying, ‘Didn’t sign any papers with mavin donjazzy said G before you set any thing up you can ride with the team(it was @idiriza s idea before he opened temple music #blessingsdonbaba’.
See some of his tweets below.