- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
Nollywood actress Elizabeth Omowunmi Tekovi Da-Silva popularly known as Liz Da-Silva has shown her versatility in her work and a passion that has shown that no matter the age you start, you will be recognized as a talent.
Though she appears mostly in Yoruba movies, she is one to look out for.
These are 9 Things you didn’t know about the actress, Liz Da-silva
1. She was born June 10th, 1978 in Obalende to Togolese parents.
2. Her parents were separated and her mother died before she started acting.
3. She proceeded to Lagos state university (LAS) to further her education after her secondary school.
4. She started acting in 2004.
5. She was introduced into the industry by Iyabo Ojo to Muka Ray who she claims has been her mentor.
6. She released her own movie “MAMA INSURANCE” in 2012, a movie that featured the likes of Lanre Hassan, Ayo Mogaji, Iyabo Ojo, Ronke Ojo, Doris Simon and many others.
7. She is not married, but she has a son from a past relationship.
8. She converted to Islam for the sake of her baby as the baby’s father was a Muslim. She changed her name to “Aishat Olaoye”.
9. She runs an annual event “Ankara day” which is used to promote Africa unity and also to help the less privileged through donations.