- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are engaged after weeks of dating
American singer, Ariana Grande and her boyfriend Pete Davidson, wasted no time in realizing they are meant for each other after weeks of dating.
Brand-new couple Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are engaged, Page Six has confirmed. The stars, both 24, just publicly confirmed their relationship on May 30 with “Harry Potter”-themed photos. A couple of days later, the “Saturday Night Live” star got two Grande-inspired tattoos.
The pair — who began dating shortly after Grande’s breakup from rapper Mac Miller in May — have been using social media to express their affection for one another. Davidson also confirmed that he had split from his longtime girlfriend Cazzie David in mid-May, around the same time he wrapped his fourth season performing on Saturday Night Live. He will reportedly return to the show when it resumes production in the fall.
Ariana Grande tweeted;
“we need to talk” to friend and fellow pop star Camila Cabella, who has jokingly called Grande her wife in the past. Grande also publicly liked tweets that said “I expect to be a groomsman… mazel tov” and “I never thought I would see this day come… congratulations.”
According to Us Weekly, the couple talked about their engagement at Robert Pattinson’s Los Angeles birthday party on Saturday about a week after Davidson got a tattoo inspired by Grande behind his ear. Grande also tweeted an emoji-filled message moments after the news went public on Monday afternoon. “I love you,” she wrote, flanked by tons of laughing monkey faces. She continued by writing “sm” (presumably “so much”) before adding more monkey faces and signing off with “ok bye.”
Multiple sources previously told PEOPLE last month their relationship had “just started” and was “very casual.” Davidson was on hand to support Grande as she performed at the Billboard Music Awards. “After Ariana’s performance, they were backstage and he had his arm around her,” an onlooker told PEOPLE. “They seemed very lovey-dovey. He was hanging out with her and her friends with his arm around her. She seemed quite smitten.”