- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
Inside sources revealed Shatta Wale had to beg the GhanaMeetsNaija event boss, Nathan Kwabena Adisi (popularly known as Bola Ray), to allow the reconilation happen in GhanaMeetsNaija Event after apologising to Wizkid.
Wizkid was reported to have forgiven him and said he had no problem with him or Ghana because of the love he has for Ghana. According to many it was a “ShowBiz” move by Shatta Wale to get recognition all over Africa which makes Wizkid his biggest target since he is barely known outside Ghana.
Ironically after all his empty threats, he later humbled himself when standing next to Wizkid. It pays to be humble.
Wizkid is unarguably the reason why Shatta Wale was unable to perform at the CAF Award event held in Ghana. It was a big shot from Wizkid to him, a big shock to Ghanaians, a huge loss to him because that was supposed to be his first CAF performance he’d have done in his country, Ghana, even after being billed to perform.
But now they’ve settled and it’s all love.
Shatta Wale has finally met a superstar and although he had stated in an interview last year that, he does not see Wizkid as a superstar and that, he will not be star-struck when he sees Wizkid, its now obvious that, he was lying at the time and he’s always dreamt of catching some fun with Wizkid.
A new video sighted by ToriBaze Gh Media, sees Starboy Wizkid partying in Shatta Wale’s mansion.
In the video below, one thing is clear–Shatta Wale is the one who is overly excited and is seen yelling Wizkid’s name.
A champagne was popped amidst hugs and Shatta Wale planting a kiss on Starboy’s cheeks.