- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Recipe of the day: How to prepare Agbalumo ice cream
- Fresh agbalumo fruits
- Brown sugar
- Some honey
- Peak condensed milk
- Carefully cut the fruit open ensuring you leave the clustered seeds intact. Then scoop out the flesh and chop finely.
- Transfer the chopped fruit into a bowl and add some generous amount of sugar and honey, to taste.
- Mix all together, cover the bowl with a tea towel and set aside to chill.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the chopped agbalumo and peak milk till you get a peach, creamy mixture.
- Set the “ice cream” in a bowl and keep in the freezer for a couple of hours, till you get a soft-set ice cream with creamy texture.
Your Agbalumo ice cream is ready! Scoop with an ice-cream scoop or spoon and serve chilled!