- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Recipe of the day: How to prepare Agbalumo ice cream
- Fresh agbalumo fruits
- Brown sugar
- Some honey
- Peak condensed milk
- Carefully cut the fruit open ensuring you leave the clustered seeds intact. Then scoop out the flesh and chop finely.
- Transfer the chopped fruit into a bowl and add some generous amount of sugar and honey, to taste.
- Mix all together, cover the bowl with a tea towel and set aside to chill.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the chopped agbalumo and peak milk till you get a peach, creamy mixture.
- Set the “ice cream” in a bowl and keep in the freezer for a couple of hours, till you get a soft-set ice cream with creamy texture.
Your Agbalumo ice cream is ready! Scoop with an ice-cream scoop or spoon and serve chilled!