- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Recipe of the day: How to prepare Agbalumo ice cream
- Fresh agbalumo fruits
- Brown sugar
- Some honey
- Peak condensed milk
- Carefully cut the fruit open ensuring you leave the clustered seeds intact. Then scoop out the flesh and chop finely.
- Transfer the chopped fruit into a bowl and add some generous amount of sugar and honey, to taste.
- Mix all together, cover the bowl with a tea towel and set aside to chill.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the chopped agbalumo and peak milk till you get a peach, creamy mixture.
- Set the “ice cream” in a bowl and keep in the freezer for a couple of hours, till you get a soft-set ice cream with creamy texture.
Your Agbalumo ice cream is ready! Scoop with an ice-cream scoop or spoon and serve chilled!