- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
Recipe of the day: How to prepare Agbalumo ice cream
- Fresh agbalumo fruits
- Brown sugar
- Some honey
- Peak condensed milk
- Carefully cut the fruit open ensuring you leave the clustered seeds intact. Then scoop out the flesh and chop finely.
- Transfer the chopped fruit into a bowl and add some generous amount of sugar and honey, to taste.
- Mix all together, cover the bowl with a tea towel and set aside to chill.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the chopped agbalumo and peak milk till you get a peach, creamy mixture.
- Set the “ice cream” in a bowl and keep in the freezer for a couple of hours, till you get a soft-set ice cream with creamy texture.
Your Agbalumo ice cream is ready! Scoop with an ice-cream scoop or spoon and serve chilled!