- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Man Slapped By Girlfriend During Engagement After Losing The Proposal Ring In Benin (Watch Video)
A popular Twitter page, Television Nigerian (@tvnigerian), has taken to the social networking platform to share a hilarious and dramatic video clip from a marriage proposal in Benin, the Edo State capital.
The video footage shows the moment a young man went down on his knees to propose to his girlfriend while a guitarist was serenading them with love songs. When it was time to pull out the ring an begin the proposal, the man was seen searching through his pockets, all to no avail.
Angered by the dissapointment, the lady who looked humiliated gave the young man a dirty slap on the face, and eventually walked out as people watched in amazement at a fast food restaurant.
TV Nigerian shared the video and wrote; “So apparently this happened in Benin, just opposite Uniben maingate at the same Naida bakery that was rumoured to be sold by a Yahoo boy, this guy was supposed to propose to the love of his life.. But then couldn’t find his ring…”
Watch the video below;
So apparently this happened in Benin, just opposite Uniben maingate at the same Naida bakery that was rumoured to be sold by a Yahoo boy, this guy was supposed to propose to the love of his life.. But then couldn't find his ring… pic.twitter.com/cqTHj0mztN
— Television Nigerian (@tvnigerian) June 11, 2018