- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Man Slapped By Girlfriend During Engagement After Losing The Proposal Ring In Benin (Watch Video)
A popular Twitter page, Television Nigerian (@tvnigerian), has taken to the social networking platform to share a hilarious and dramatic video clip from a marriage proposal in Benin, the Edo State capital.
The video footage shows the moment a young man went down on his knees to propose to his girlfriend while a guitarist was serenading them with love songs. When it was time to pull out the ring an begin the proposal, the man was seen searching through his pockets, all to no avail.
Angered by the dissapointment, the lady who looked humiliated gave the young man a dirty slap on the face, and eventually walked out as people watched in amazement at a fast food restaurant.
TV Nigerian shared the video and wrote; “So apparently this happened in Benin, just opposite Uniben maingate at the same Naida bakery that was rumoured to be sold by a Yahoo boy, this guy was supposed to propose to the love of his life.. But then couldn’t find his ring…”
Watch the video below;
So apparently this happened in Benin, just opposite Uniben maingate at the same Naida bakery that was rumoured to be sold by a Yahoo boy, this guy was supposed to propose to the love of his life.. But then couldn't find his ring… pic.twitter.com/cqTHj0mztN
— Television Nigerian (@tvnigerian) June 11, 2018