- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Man Slapped By Girlfriend During Engagement After Losing The Proposal Ring In Benin (Watch Video)
A popular Twitter page, Television Nigerian (@tvnigerian), has taken to the social networking platform to share a hilarious and dramatic video clip from a marriage proposal in Benin, the Edo State capital.
The video footage shows the moment a young man went down on his knees to propose to his girlfriend while a guitarist was serenading them with love songs. When it was time to pull out the ring an begin the proposal, the man was seen searching through his pockets, all to no avail.
Angered by the dissapointment, the lady who looked humiliated gave the young man a dirty slap on the face, and eventually walked out as people watched in amazement at a fast food restaurant.
TV Nigerian shared the video and wrote; “So apparently this happened in Benin, just opposite Uniben maingate at the same Naida bakery that was rumoured to be sold by a Yahoo boy, this guy was supposed to propose to the love of his life.. But then couldn’t find his ring…”
Watch the video below;
So apparently this happened in Benin, just opposite Uniben maingate at the same Naida bakery that was rumoured to be sold by a Yahoo boy, this guy was supposed to propose to the love of his life.. But then couldn't find his ring… pic.twitter.com/cqTHj0mztN
— Television Nigerian (@tvnigerian) June 11, 2018