- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
‘How God Used Singer, Dija To Help Me When I Was Really Down’ – Uriel
According to her, unknowing to Dija, she would order hair from her on Instagram, and with her money, she was able to make ends meet.
Read her story below…
I remeber when I was 16 my friend’s mother bought her a car.. I cried because I knew my mother didn’t have money to buy me acare, we were just managing to eat. My mum told me don’t cry life is turn by turn. You will get yours be happy never compare yourself to anyone.
Now as a grown woman.. I don’t care who you are what you drive, the shoes or hair you have.. the amount of slay in your account. Range Rover or not I will pull up in my uber and make a bigger impression.