- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
‘How God Used Singer, Dija To Help Me When I Was Really Down’ – Uriel
According to her, unknowing to Dija, she would order hair from her on Instagram, and with her money, she was able to make ends meet.
Read her story below…
I remeber when I was 16 my friend’s mother bought her a car.. I cried because I knew my mother didn’t have money to buy me acare, we were just managing to eat. My mum told me don’t cry life is turn by turn. You will get yours be happy never compare yourself to anyone.
Now as a grown woman.. I don’t care who you are what you drive, the shoes or hair you have.. the amount of slay in your account. Range Rover or not I will pull up in my uber and make a bigger impression.