- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
‘How God Used Singer, Dija To Help Me When I Was Really Down’ – Uriel
According to her, unknowing to Dija, she would order hair from her on Instagram, and with her money, she was able to make ends meet.
Read her story below…
I remeber when I was 16 my friend’s mother bought her a car.. I cried because I knew my mother didn’t have money to buy me acare, we were just managing to eat. My mum told me don’t cry life is turn by turn. You will get yours be happy never compare yourself to anyone.
Now as a grown woman.. I don’t care who you are what you drive, the shoes or hair you have.. the amount of slay in your account. Range Rover or not I will pull up in my uber and make a bigger impression.