- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
‘How God Used Singer, Dija To Help Me When I Was Really Down’ – Uriel
According to her, unknowing to Dija, she would order hair from her on Instagram, and with her money, she was able to make ends meet.
Read her story below…
I remeber when I was 16 my friend’s mother bought her a car.. I cried because I knew my mother didn’t have money to buy me acare, we were just managing to eat. My mum told me don’t cry life is turn by turn. You will get yours be happy never compare yourself to anyone.
Now as a grown woman.. I don’t care who you are what you drive, the shoes or hair you have.. the amount of slay in your account. Range Rover or not I will pull up in my uber and make a bigger impression.