- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
‘How God Used Singer, Dija To Help Me When I Was Really Down’ – Uriel
According to her, unknowing to Dija, she would order hair from her on Instagram, and with her money, she was able to make ends meet.
Read her story below…
I remeber when I was 16 my friend’s mother bought her a car.. I cried because I knew my mother didn’t have money to buy me acare, we were just managing to eat. My mum told me don’t cry life is turn by turn. You will get yours be happy never compare yourself to anyone.
Now as a grown woman.. I don’t care who you are what you drive, the shoes or hair you have.. the amount of slay in your account. Range Rover or not I will pull up in my uber and make a bigger impression.