- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Over 100 Houses Burnt Down As Two Benue Communities Fight Over Land (Photos)
A village was destroyed and burnt down as two communities, Mbamar and Ugambe, in Konshisha LGA of Benue State engaged each other in a brutal fight over a piece of land.
The State Commissioner of Police, Mr Fatai Owoseni, who confirmed the incident said over 100 thatched houses were set ablaze last week during the clashes between Ugambe and Mbamar villages.
He added that nineteen people have been arrested in connection with the incident.
Bem Jabez, who is from one of the villages took to Facebook to lament over the incident,
“My people have gone mad.
Mbamar Vs Ugambe, in Konshisha, men from same council ward, fighting this dirty over a very little piece of land.
These same fools can’t go to the bush to fight Fulani o.
My village was burnt down few days ago in these fight.
What manner of brothers i have, I’m proud to have come from Konshisha but I’m no longer proud of my immediate community.”