- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Actress Lilian Esoro Talks About Divorce And Motherhood
Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro has spoken about how she is coping with motherhood and handling her divorce case with ex-husband.
Actress, Lilian Esoro has shared hints of what it is like to be a mother and also battling divorce with ex-husband Ubi Franklin.
Esoro spoke after she collected an award for a friend. Reacting to questions from a reporter, the mother of one talked about how she is able to juggle her job and take care of her son Jayden at the same time.
The movie star also talked about how her divorce process which is still in court is coming through.
Watch the interview: