- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
- PDP Chieftain, Bode George loses son to undisclosed ailment
Actress Lilian Esoro Talks About Divorce And Motherhood
Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro has spoken about how she is coping with motherhood and handling her divorce case with ex-husband.
Actress, Lilian Esoro has shared hints of what it is like to be a mother and also battling divorce with ex-husband Ubi Franklin.
Esoro spoke after she collected an award for a friend. Reacting to questions from a reporter, the mother of one talked about how she is able to juggle her job and take care of her son Jayden at the same time.
The movie star also talked about how her divorce process which is still in court is coming through.
Watch the interview: