- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Actress Lilian Esoro Talks About Divorce And Motherhood
Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro has spoken about how she is coping with motherhood and handling her divorce case with ex-husband.
Actress, Lilian Esoro has shared hints of what it is like to be a mother and also battling divorce with ex-husband Ubi Franklin.
Esoro spoke after she collected an award for a friend. Reacting to questions from a reporter, the mother of one talked about how she is able to juggle her job and take care of her son Jayden at the same time.
The movie star also talked about how her divorce process which is still in court is coming through.
Watch the interview: