- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Help, I am Not Sure my First Son Belongs to my Husband – Lady cries out
Read full story below:
Please this is highly confidential and i am trusting you with my life to keep my identity including my email secret. I got married 2007 while i was in 3rd year at EBSU, presco campus.
The thing is that i had a school relationship at that time and I was in that relationship for almost 2 years before my hubby came into the picture. I lost count of how things went down but when i found out that i was pregnant in my 2nd semester final year, I honestly didnt know who got me pregnant because at that point i was mistakenly sleeping with both my husband who is based in another state and my school boyfriend. I have broken up with the guy immediately i got married but you know how these things are. My school boyfriend has been with me for years before i met my hubby its just that my hubby was ready and my school guy was still a mere 22 year old boy then.
After i told him i was getting married, he lost his mind and started losing weight. he begged me to help him cushion the effect of the heart break by not shutting him off completely from my life. He would come by and eat and leave because while we were dating, i had been the one cooking for both of us. I set boundaries for him and tried very to make him leave but he kept coming back to me. I was scared because my husband has once visited me in school without pre informing me so i had to stop my school guy from ever spending the night in my house any more.
There was this big Star brewery music show that Eedris Abdulkareem come to do at the women development center Abakaliki that period and my school guy asked me to go with him. We got there and the free beer and youthful hormones got the better of me. we ended up making love raw that night and that was it.
My next cycle didnt flow and i have also been making love with my husband on weekends when he comes visiting.
At that point, i didnt even remember the night with my ex or the possibility of getting pregnant. I was just happy that i was pregnant for my husband and my hubby was over joyed too.
My joy was however cut short when i delivered and my son looked every bit like my school boyfriend. my saving grace was that the boy instead of being light skinned was dark skinned like my husband. The truth is that I dont even know who the real father is but I have lived with this secret for so long.
My dilemma now is that my hubby’s elder sister’s husband that is based in Canada got appointed into one deep sea exploration company in Alaska and has well paying employment slots to fill.
They managed to convince my hubby to move his family over to Canada so we can take the slots and better our lives.
I heard that DNA is a must when moving a family abroad and I dont know what to do. The thing is that the baby may be my husbands own but i am worried and dont want to take chances at breaking my sweat of almost 12 years.
Please how do I talk him out of this Canada thing. I am deeply in a mess. You are the first soul I am sharing this with. please help me contact of any staff within the Canadian embassy who can help me.