- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
I’ll give you N5million if you can find my throwback picture with MKO Abiola — Sujimoto
Sujimoto is offeriing N5million to anyone who can present a 1993 photo of him with MKO Abiola.
He went on to say he will give 5million naira to anyone who can dig the photo he took with the late politician during the said meeting.
10 things to know about Sijibomi Ogundele, CEO of Sujimoto Group.
Four years ago, Sujimoto Construction Limited, a subsidiary of Sujimoto Group of companies, was launched in Nigeria, Africa.
In no time, the luxury real estate brand has succeeded in craving a niche for itself with Medici, the company’s pioneer project in Nigeria, and Lorenzo, residential structures, comprising of 2, 3 & 4 bedrooms.
He was born on April 8, 1983.
He discovered his love for real estate at a young age, while building sand castles at Bar Beach in Victoria Island, Lagos.
This love for luxury real estate grew and became a reality after remodelled his apartment in Paris. He was hooked after he sold it for twice the price. This happened in 2011.
Lincoln Avenue, a set of 16 town houses of 4 bedroom apartments in Accra, Ghana, was his first major project. Followed by Medici Luxury Terraces(7 units of terrace houses comprising of four bedrooms) in Ikoyi, Lagos, and Lorenzo(the tallest residential building in Lagos).
Ogundele attributes his success to his mother, a strong woman. She started as a sales girl and became one of the top 5 distributors of Nestle.
Aliko Dangote is his second inspiration. This is because he was able to turn N500,000 to N5 trillion!
Ogundele has met His Royal Highness, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Prime Minister and Vice President of the United Arab Emirates and Emir of Dubai. The two share a strong desire to transform the building sector in their individual countries.
He is regarded as the Donald Trump of Nigeria; due to his belief that the Nigerian Luxury Real Estate industry has not achieved 5% of its true potential.
He is also regarded as one of Nigeria’s youngest billionaire, and has been featured as a brave young Entrepreneur in Forbes Africa.
Ogundele named his company after Dr. Sujimoto Koga, a Japanese university professor. Dr. Koga boosted his confidence, causing a lifelong change in his life and business.