- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
Singer Mr Eazi wants his fans and everyone to register to get their Permanent Voter’s Cards.
On Tuesday, he announced that his Eazi Sound Foundation will be launching a $100,000 fund for emerging artists in Africa and the number one criteria is that artists must be registered to vote in their respective countries.
Few hours later, he posted a photo of himself at an INEC registration centre in Lagos (which is any of the local government area secretariat), registering to get his PVC.
He captioned the photo:-
“Registered , & I Encourage all my Fans to do the same”
Have you gotten yours? Please do so and decide the future of your country.