- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Young Lady Praises Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos)
A Twitter user identified by her handle, @TKSavage6, who is a young student, has taken to the social networking platform to praise her dad for not letting his disability get in the way of providing for his family.
She posted a photo of her dad, revealing that he lost his hands in an accident at work in the ’80s. She also said that despite this, he has had a full-time job as a builder since then.
She revealed further that he even built his family a large home, pays for his kids’ school fees, and bought himself a car.
The lady posted her father’s photo and wrote; “My father lost his hands while at work around 80s.He builds houses for people and he is very good and it has beem his full time job.We now live in a nine roomed big house.
“He bought himself an Opel Astra but bro drives it.He pays my accomodation fees. #DovesBestDad #Isithembiso.”