- BREAKING: Police rescued 15 hostages in another illegal reformation Centre in Adamawa
- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
Top 5 Most Hardworking Yoruba Actresses and their business lines
The Yoruba movie industry has seen celebs turn fans into customers.
Having a huge fanbase isn’t so bad and the actresses below have optimized such an advantage.
Gone are the days where instagram is just a platform for celebrities to flaunt their wealth and post selfies. Now it is a money making hub.
They have capitalized on this and it’s really making them excel in the practical business world.
Below is a list of top Yoruba actress with business turning into an household name (brand)
1. Mercy Aigbe: Clothing Line – Mag_divas
Mag divas is a clothing line she launched some years back. She recently opened a branch in Ibadan this year.
2. Iyabo Ojo: Fespris World Fespris Studio Fespris Academy
Iyabo Ojo has is a woman of many talents. Actress, Mother, Business woman – you name it.
She runs a studio, an academy, a clothing line and just last year opened a restaurant that sells local delicacy, amala.
3. Eniola Ajao: Rolad hairs
Eniola is pretty new into all these but she is competent.
She is the founder of Lighthouse pictures and also runs a hairline, Rolad hairs that delivers affordable synthetic hair.
4. Funke Akindele: Sceneone TV and Records.
Call her the pillar of the Nigerian Movie Industry and you might actually be right. Funke Akindele has evolved in leaps and bounds since her “I need to know” days.
She operates a production house and record label – alongside her husband.
What about the smashing success of comedy series, Jenifa’s diary?! Let’s not even begin
5.Tayo Sobola: Tv/Movie Production, Cosmetics, Fashion
Tayo is a superwoman. It’s astonishing what the light skinned beauty has been able to amass besides acting. She’s the founder of a mmovie/tv production company, runs a cosmetics and fashion line.
What more can we say?