- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
10 Nigerian Celebrities That Make Motherhood Look So Adorable
Most people tend to lose their groove and go out of style after childbirth but there are some celebrity mummies who have remained hot and fit despite going through pregnancy and having children.
These amazing celebrities are equally amazing mothers, who play their priceless roles behind the spotlight.
We present you 10 Nigerian celebrities who make motherhood look so chic.
1. Annie Idibia
Wife of music legend Tuface, Annie Idibia, is a proud mother of two girls and still looks as hot as ever.
2. Tiwa Savage
Nigerian singer, songwriter and performer Tiwa Savage is a proud mother of one and has one of the most enviable bodies in the entertainment industry.
3. Mercy Aigbe
The list cannot be complete without actress and business woman, Mercy Aigbe who is a mother of two, a boy and a girl and can still pass for a girl in her 20’s.
4. Adaeze Yobo
Adaeze Yobo, wife of Nigerian footballer Joseph Yobo is a proud mother of 3 children and she can still pass for a woman who hasn’t dropped any.
Omotola Jalade is the queen of the yummy mummies club. She is a mother of 4 grown up children. Omotola is well known especially for her endowment and she doesn’t look like she has 4 children.
6. Omoni Oboli
Nigerian actress Omoni Oboli already has three sons and she still has her smart body and look. She could pass for a young woman in her 20s.
7. Toyin Lawani
Celebrity Fashion stylist, Toyin Lawani is a proud mother of 2 and still looks fresh and beautiful as ever.
Mercy Johnson is one actress that loves being a mummy. The star had three children in three years and still manages to document fun times with her children on social media. Plus she still looks great even after 3 Kids.
9. Iyabo Ojo
Actress, Iyabo Ojo, is one of those mothers that will do something as cheesy as showing the peace sign in pictures. The 38-year-old is mother to two children who are also budding actors.
10. Ufuoma McDermott
Ufuoma McDermott is a proud mother-of-two and never shies away from letting the world see her beautiful children. She could still even pass for a model after two kids.