- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
10 Nigerian Celebrities That Make Motherhood Look So Adorable
Most people tend to lose their groove and go out of style after childbirth but there are some celebrity mummies who have remained hot and fit despite going through pregnancy and having children.
These amazing celebrities are equally amazing mothers, who play their priceless roles behind the spotlight.
We present you 10 Nigerian celebrities who make motherhood look so chic.
1. Annie Idibia
Wife of music legend Tuface, Annie Idibia, is a proud mother of two girls and still looks as hot as ever.
2. Tiwa Savage
Nigerian singer, songwriter and performer Tiwa Savage is a proud mother of one and has one of the most enviable bodies in the entertainment industry.
3. Mercy Aigbe
The list cannot be complete without actress and business woman, Mercy Aigbe who is a mother of two, a boy and a girl and can still pass for a girl in her 20’s.
4. Adaeze Yobo
Adaeze Yobo, wife of Nigerian footballer Joseph Yobo is a proud mother of 3 children and she can still pass for a woman who hasn’t dropped any.
Omotola Jalade is the queen of the yummy mummies club. She is a mother of 4 grown up children. Omotola is well known especially for her endowment and she doesn’t look like she has 4 children.
6. Omoni Oboli
Nigerian actress Omoni Oboli already has three sons and she still has her smart body and look. She could pass for a young woman in her 20s.
7. Toyin Lawani
Celebrity Fashion stylist, Toyin Lawani is a proud mother of 2 and still looks fresh and beautiful as ever.
Mercy Johnson is one actress that loves being a mummy. The star had three children in three years and still manages to document fun times with her children on social media. Plus she still looks great even after 3 Kids.
9. Iyabo Ojo
Actress, Iyabo Ojo, is one of those mothers that will do something as cheesy as showing the peace sign in pictures. The 38-year-old is mother to two children who are also budding actors.
10. Ufuoma McDermott
Ufuoma McDermott is a proud mother-of-two and never shies away from letting the world see her beautiful children. She could still even pass for a model after two kids.