- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
10 Nigerian Celebrities That Make Motherhood Look So Adorable
Most people tend to lose their groove and go out of style after childbirth but there are some celebrity mummies who have remained hot and fit despite going through pregnancy and having children.
These amazing celebrities are equally amazing mothers, who play their priceless roles behind the spotlight.
We present you 10 Nigerian celebrities who make motherhood look so chic.
1. Annie Idibia
Wife of music legend Tuface, Annie Idibia, is a proud mother of two girls and still looks as hot as ever.
2. Tiwa Savage
Nigerian singer, songwriter and performer Tiwa Savage is a proud mother of one and has one of the most enviable bodies in the entertainment industry.
3. Mercy Aigbe
The list cannot be complete without actress and business woman, Mercy Aigbe who is a mother of two, a boy and a girl and can still pass for a girl in her 20’s.
4. Adaeze Yobo
Adaeze Yobo, wife of Nigerian footballer Joseph Yobo is a proud mother of 3 children and she can still pass for a woman who hasn’t dropped any.
Omotola Jalade is the queen of the yummy mummies club. She is a mother of 4 grown up children. Omotola is well known especially for her endowment and she doesn’t look like she has 4 children.
6. Omoni Oboli
Nigerian actress Omoni Oboli already has three sons and she still has her smart body and look. She could pass for a young woman in her 20s.
7. Toyin Lawani
Celebrity Fashion stylist, Toyin Lawani is a proud mother of 2 and still looks fresh and beautiful as ever.
Mercy Johnson is one actress that loves being a mummy. The star had three children in three years and still manages to document fun times with her children on social media. Plus she still looks great even after 3 Kids.
9. Iyabo Ojo
Actress, Iyabo Ojo, is one of those mothers that will do something as cheesy as showing the peace sign in pictures. The 38-year-old is mother to two children who are also budding actors.
10. Ufuoma McDermott
Ufuoma McDermott is a proud mother-of-two and never shies away from letting the world see her beautiful children. She could still even pass for a model after two kids.