- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
A driver was a victim of a Trigger-happy Customs officer, he was shot in the leg following a heated argument at a checkpoint in Bauchi State.
According to the report posted by a Hausa Facebook page, the driver was allegedly shot by the officer while traveling from Kano to Bauchi.
It was gathered that the argument ensued after the officer allegedly asked the driver to pay a certain fee. He refused and in the course of the argument, the officer shot him.