- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
A driver was a victim of a Trigger-happy Customs officer, he was shot in the leg following a heated argument at a checkpoint in Bauchi State.
According to the report posted by a Hausa Facebook page, the driver was allegedly shot by the officer while traveling from Kano to Bauchi.
It was gathered that the argument ensued after the officer allegedly asked the driver to pay a certain fee. He refused and in the course of the argument, the officer shot him.