- Ekiti Election Result: Fayemi wins as overall result emerge online
- World Cup: For the first time since 1990 England qualifies for semi-finals after beating Sweden 2-0
- Former CBN governor, Adamu Ciroma is dead
- Court orders NASS to begin impeachment process against Buhari
- Gunmen shot seven policemen dead in Abuja
- Arms Deal: Court grants Dasuki N200m bail after 30 months of detention in DSS Custody
- Another tanker fire accident along Suleja-Minna road, five confirmed injured
- Another Nigerian Celebrity, Deacon Famous, loses son
- Angry youths take over Plateau Government House over Killings, violent protests turn bloody
- Plateau Killings: Commissioner of Police sacked with immediate effect
A driver was a victim of a Trigger-happy Customs officer, he was shot in the leg following a heated argument at a checkpoint in Bauchi State.
According to the report posted by a Hausa Facebook page, the driver was allegedly shot by the officer while traveling from Kano to Bauchi.
It was gathered that the argument ensued after the officer allegedly asked the driver to pay a certain fee. He refused and in the course of the argument, the officer shot him.