- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Wizkid becomes the first African artist to walk at D&G fashion show (PHOTOS+VIDEO)
Nigerian singer, Wizkid is sure making waves both locally and internationally.
He recently broke a record by becoming the African artist to rock the runway at the Dolce and Gabbana fashion show in Milan.
After arriving Milan with British super model and actress, Naomi Campbell, Wizkid took the runway by storm; wearing a very stylish black and gold outfit, complete with studded mask and luxury jewelleries.
Wizkid and Naomi appear to be new best friends after she attended his sold out AfroRepublik festival in London and their relationship seems to be bringing in the bucks for the singer.
See more photos below:
Watch Wizkid on the runway below: