- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Wizkid becomes the first African artist to walk at D&G fashion show (PHOTOS+VIDEO)
Nigerian singer, Wizkid is sure making waves both locally and internationally.
He recently broke a record by becoming the African artist to rock the runway at the Dolce and Gabbana fashion show in Milan.
After arriving Milan with British super model and actress, Naomi Campbell, Wizkid took the runway by storm; wearing a very stylish black and gold outfit, complete with studded mask and luxury jewelleries.
Wizkid and Naomi appear to be new best friends after she attended his sold out AfroRepublik festival in London and their relationship seems to be bringing in the bucks for the singer.
See more photos below:
Watch Wizkid on the runway below: