- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
Wizkid becomes the first African artist to walk at D&G fashion show (PHOTOS+VIDEO)
Nigerian singer, Wizkid is sure making waves both locally and internationally.
He recently broke a record by becoming the African artist to rock the runway at the Dolce and Gabbana fashion show in Milan.
After arriving Milan with British super model and actress, Naomi Campbell, Wizkid took the runway by storm; wearing a very stylish black and gold outfit, complete with studded mask and luxury jewelleries.
Wizkid and Naomi appear to be new best friends after she attended his sold out AfroRepublik festival in London and their relationship seems to be bringing in the bucks for the singer.
See more photos below:
Watch Wizkid on the runway below: