- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
World Cup defending champions, Germany, defeated by Mexico with 1 – 0 score
Mexico humbles defending champions, Germany in shocking 1 – 0 defeat.
A winning strike by Hirving Lozano’s has helped Mexico beat defending champions, Germany, 1 – 0 in their Group F match at the Luzhniki Stadium on Sunday.
The first half saw a flurry of chances fall for both Germany and Mexico. However, it was Lozano’s perfectly taken shot that gave Mexico the lead in the 35th minute.
Germany’s Toni Kroos struck a fine free-kick that was brilliantly saved by Mexican goalkeeper, Guillermo Ochoa.