- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
World Cup defending champions, Germany, defeated by Mexico with 1 – 0 score
Mexico humbles defending champions, Germany in shocking 1 – 0 defeat.
A winning strike by Hirving Lozano’s has helped Mexico beat defending champions, Germany, 1 – 0 in their Group F match at the Luzhniki Stadium on Sunday.
The first half saw a flurry of chances fall for both Germany and Mexico. However, it was Lozano’s perfectly taken shot that gave Mexico the lead in the 35th minute.
Germany’s Toni Kroos struck a fine free-kick that was brilliantly saved by Mexican goalkeeper, Guillermo Ochoa.