- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
- ASUU kick off indefinite strike
Mercy Aigbe calls Ex-husband ‘sperm donor’ as she wishes self Happy Fathers day
Mercy Aigbe wishes herself a Happy Fathers day, calls out deadbeat dads and sperm donors.
Beautiful Actress, Mercy AIgbe took to her IG page this afternoon to wish herself and other single moms a happy fathers day.
In her post, she took a swipe at deadbeat dads and sperm donors who never contribute to the welfare of their children. It is clear she is throwing a shade at her ex-husband who allegedly falls in the category of fathers she described. For her to celebrate herself as a Father instead of her Ex-husband is enough proof to say Lanre Gentry has just been trolled.
Mercy who is a single mum of two, wrote:
”Happy Father’s Day to me and to all the beautiful, strong single mothers out there!!!!….. Almost 17 years of single parenting and God has been awesome!……. To all the real fathers, standing up to their responsibilities I say may the lord continue to increase you in every area of your lives IJN………
To the yeye association of Sperm donors I say continue oh! Nemesis will catch up with you! Surely ? That rejected stone will become the chief cornerstone and y’all will bite your fingers in regret! ….. on a second thot this useless men should be forced to stand up to their responsibilities! ….. Does anyone know if there is a child support law in NIGERIA? And if there is I think it’s about time it’s enforced!!!…. so all these jabajantis ‘Fadas’ will sit up!….. If you agree with me, gather in the comment section let us take a Selfie with huge Smile on our faces ????”.