- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
- Nigerian ambassador to Qatar, Abdullahi Wase is dead
- Photos from Nasarawa gas explosion
- 2019: Atiku escape mob action after submitting PDP nomination forms
- Photos of 3 APC LG chairman killed in auto crash in Saudi Arabia
- 2019: Saraki, Jonathan in closed door meeting
- Nollywood loses another actress, Uduak Akrah
- Nollywood loses another Veteran Actor, Chike Osuji
Mercy Aigbe calls Ex-husband ‘sperm donor’ as she wishes self Happy Fathers day
Mercy Aigbe wishes herself a Happy Fathers day, calls out deadbeat dads and sperm donors.
Beautiful Actress, Mercy AIgbe took to her IG page this afternoon to wish herself and other single moms a happy fathers day.
In her post, she took a swipe at deadbeat dads and sperm donors who never contribute to the welfare of their children. It is clear she is throwing a shade at her ex-husband who allegedly falls in the category of fathers she described. For her to celebrate herself as a Father instead of her Ex-husband is enough proof to say Lanre Gentry has just been trolled.
Mercy who is a single mum of two, wrote:
”Happy Father’s Day to me and to all the beautiful, strong single mothers out there!!!!….. Almost 17 years of single parenting and God has been awesome!……. To all the real fathers, standing up to their responsibilities I say may the lord continue to increase you in every area of your lives IJN………
To the yeye association of Sperm donors I say continue oh! Nemesis will catch up with you! Surely ? That rejected stone will become the chief cornerstone and y’all will bite your fingers in regret! ….. on a second thot this useless men should be forced to stand up to their responsibilities! ….. Does anyone know if there is a child support law in NIGERIA? And if there is I think it’s about time it’s enforced!!!…. so all these jabajantis ‘Fadas’ will sit up!….. If you agree with me, gather in the comment section let us take a Selfie with huge Smile on our faces ????”.