- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-Husband, Lanre Gentry to contest for Osun state governorship election
The businessman posted photo of his campaign photo as well as his party as he announces his desire to contest for governor of Osun state in the upcoming gubernatorial election.
Lanre Gentry split with his wife Mercy last year in a much pulblicised and messy manner. He allegedly beat her repeatedly while accusing her of cheating on him.