- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Multi-award winning Nigerian singer, performer and actress, Tiwatope Savage-Balogun, popularly known as Tiwa Savage, has been captured on camera in a controversial photo, on what may be a photo from a new video shoot or probably a movie.
The Mavin Records first lady and mother-of-one, was seen playing cards with Starboy signed artiste, Ceeza Mili. A huge amount of foreign currency, dollars, were also on the table, both left and right as it looked as if they are gambling.
Details surrounding the controversial photo involving the songstress were not ascertained as at the time of filing this report.