- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Nigerian actress, Stella Damasus, has taken to social media to celebrate her actor and producer husband, Daniel Ademinokan. Interestingly, it is not Daniel’s birthday or Valentine’s Day but the film star still felt it was important to show him love.
People in relationships have been known to celebrate their partners on their birthdays or special occasions. However, some others show appreciation to their spouses even on regular days.
When some people get married they eventually stop the things that made them win their partner’s heart in the first place but this is also not the case for others.
According to Stella, her husband is a hardworking, intelligent, caring and sweet man. She also reaffirmed her love for him and called him her best friend.
The actress wrote:
“I just want to celebrate this talented, intelligent, hardworking, kind hearted, caring, stubborn (in a good way) and sweet guy @dabishop007 my husband and best friend. Thank you for everything. God bless you and guide you. Love ya boo.”
See her post below:
Well, we can see that Stella and Daniel are obviously going strong despite the controversy that surrounded the initial stages of their union. It is interesting to note that they have not let naysayers affect their union.