- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Nigerian actress Toyin Adewale has taken to social media to thank friends and family members for celebrating her singer son, Mayorkun, on his birthday. The actress shared her thank you post on Instagram.
The 50-year-old mother had thanked her family and friends for their prayers, birthday wishes, phone calls and messages.
Actress Adewale shared the post with a photo of Mayorkun while he was being celebrated on his birthday.
In her caption, Adewale showed that she is a caring Nigerian mother as she prayed for everyone who celebrated her son. She prayed that no parent would cry over any of their children.
The actress further prayed that children would continue to bring their parents happiness, joy and peace of mind. She also stated that every child would be blessed.
As a Yoruba mother, she went ahead to bless them with more prayers in Yoruba. She wrote:
“Good morning World, Happy beautiful Sunday to us all. And we say a very big thank you for all your prayers, birthday wishes, phone calls and messages towards my son’s birthday. Eseun adupe oooo, Aonifoju sunkun, aonifara gbaawe, aonidamu lori awon omo wa ooo. Our children shall be blessed, We shall not cry over anyone of them, Our children shall bring us joy,happiness and peace of mind Ijmn , Thanks once again lovelies and wish you all a blessed and fruitful week ahead , We love you❤❤❤.”
This weekend, Adewale showed how much she loves her son, she showed him off on social media and prayed for him.
Here are some of the post below: