- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
Nigerian actress Toyin Adewale has taken to social media to thank friends and family members for celebrating her singer son, Mayorkun, on his birthday. The actress shared her thank you post on Instagram.
The 50-year-old mother had thanked her family and friends for their prayers, birthday wishes, phone calls and messages.
Actress Adewale shared the post with a photo of Mayorkun while he was being celebrated on his birthday.
In her caption, Adewale showed that she is a caring Nigerian mother as she prayed for everyone who celebrated her son. She prayed that no parent would cry over any of their children.
The actress further prayed that children would continue to bring their parents happiness, joy and peace of mind. She also stated that every child would be blessed.
As a Yoruba mother, she went ahead to bless them with more prayers in Yoruba. She wrote:
“Good morning World, Happy beautiful Sunday to us all. And we say a very big thank you for all your prayers, birthday wishes, phone calls and messages towards my son’s birthday. Eseun adupe oooo, Aonifoju sunkun, aonifara gbaawe, aonidamu lori awon omo wa ooo. Our children shall be blessed, We shall not cry over anyone of them, Our children shall bring us joy,happiness and peace of mind Ijmn , Thanks once again lovelies and wish you all a blessed and fruitful week ahead , We love you❤❤❤.”
This weekend, Adewale showed how much she loves her son, she showed him off on social media and prayed for him.
Here are some of the post below: