- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
Former Aviation Minister Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe’s Palace (Graphic Photos)
A former aviation minister and the spokespersons for the Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign Organisation, Mr Osita Chidoka, has been suspended indefinitely from the royal council in Obosi, Anambra state.
According to reports, the suspension has stripped him of the chieftaincy title, Ike Obosi.
He was suspended along with others for bringing to the palace of Igwe Obosi – the corpses of two All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) members killed during the Idemili north & south federal constituency supplementary election between Hon Ibezi and Hon Obinna Chidoka on Saturday, 9th of March.
The dead bodies were taken to the Igwe Obosi’s palace and dumped there with instructions to take them to Anambra state governor, Willie Obiano.
Also suspended are Chief Linus Mgbakogu (Atta Obosi) and Chief Hyman Udemba (Aka Mposi Obosi).
According to Obosi tradition, Igwe can not see corpse. And Osita Chidoka being a chief in Obosi knew that bringing those dead bodies to Igwe is a taboo.
Watch the video below.