- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
Former Aviation Minister Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe’s Palace (Graphic Photos)
A former aviation minister and the spokespersons for the Atiku Abubakar Presidential Campaign Organisation, Mr Osita Chidoka, has been suspended indefinitely from the royal council in Obosi, Anambra state.
According to reports, the suspension has stripped him of the chieftaincy title, Ike Obosi.
He was suspended along with others for bringing to the palace of Igwe Obosi – the corpses of two All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) members killed during the Idemili north & south federal constituency supplementary election between Hon Ibezi and Hon Obinna Chidoka on Saturday, 9th of March.
The dead bodies were taken to the Igwe Obosi’s palace and dumped there with instructions to take them to Anambra state governor, Willie Obiano.
Also suspended are Chief Linus Mgbakogu (Atta Obosi) and Chief Hyman Udemba (Aka Mposi Obosi).
According to Obosi tradition, Igwe can not see corpse. And Osita Chidoka being a chief in Obosi knew that bringing those dead bodies to Igwe is a taboo.
Watch the video below.