- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
2. You should get an abortion.
Ah ah. after pregnancy test turns positive, know that abortions are not legal in most African countries and that means there are no safe ways to do it. Most abortions are done by quacks. Don’t make a woman take health risks or go out on a limb for your own narrow minded reasons.
3. Is it mine?
Indeed, on the off chance that she disclosed to you she’s pregnant, it implies it’s yours. Or then again who else do you think it has a place with?