- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
Giving birth of a child is usually a blessing and happiness to every family then imagine having twins (Like yours truly) it becomes a double celebration.
For celebrities, it is usually a big deal for them when they give birth to kids because they tend to flood social media with photos of these cuties. It becomes a bigger deal when they welcome twins with their spouses as we get to see parties been thrown, cute names and even amazing gifts given to these kids.
Maybe it is just a trend or mere coincidence but today, we would be sharing with you, five celebrities who have welcomed twins with their spouses.
1. Paul Okoye
When the news broke that Paul Okoye of Psquare had welcomed a set of twins with his wife, Anita in 2017, it didn’t surprise many. Paul Okoye is a twin and well genetically it didn’t come as a surprise that he would have twins.
Back in 2017, the singer announced the birth of his twins on Instagram. “God!! Na me be dis!!?…#twins #papaejima #babaibeji #babayanbiu #doubledouble what else can I say God we thank you now the house is complete full house soon let me come and be going to #church” he wrote.