- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
5 Nigerian celebrities who have welcomed twins recently
Here are some of your favourite Nigerian celebrities who have welcomed twins with their spouses.
Giving birth of a child is usually a blessing and happiness to every family then imagine having twins (Like yours truly) it becomes a double celebration.
For celebrities, it is usually a big deal for them when they give birth to kids because they tend to flood social media with photos of these cuties. It becomes a bigger deal when they welcome twins with their spouses as we get to see parties been thrown, cute names and even amazing gifts given to these kids.
Maybe it is just a trend or mere coincidence but today, we would be sharing with you, five celebrities who have welcomed twins with their spouses.
1. Paul Okoye
When the news broke that Paul Okoye of Psquare had welcomed a set of twins with his wife, Anita in 2017, it didn’t surprise many. Paul Okoye is a twin and well genetically it didn’t come as a surprise that he would have twins.
Back in 2017, the singer announced the birth of his twins on Instagram. “God!! Na me be dis!!?…#twins #papaejima #babaibeji #babayanbiu #doubledouble what else can I say God we thank you now the house is complete full house soon let me come and be going to #church” he wrote.