- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
The actress took to her Instagram page on Monday, June 25, 2018, where she shared photos from the burial. The actress went on to thank everyone for supporting her family throughout the burial. Mercy Johnson also condoled with D’banj and his family over the death of his son who died on Sunday, June 24, 2018.
“We said our final goodbye to our loving mother a few days ago. Adieu Mama. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support during this time. My heart and prayers go out to @iambangalee and his family at this loss. God give you the strength. God be with you,” she wrote.
It would be recalled that a few weeks ago, the news of the death of the actress’ mother was announced by the actress on Instagram. It must have been a trying time for the actress as it has been revealed that they were really close.
See more photos below.